WELCOME 2 GDG MINNA GDG I/O 2016 GOOGLE DEVFEST 2015 ALL ABOUT GOOGLE STAY CONNECTED WITH GDG MINNA

Tuesday 28 April 2015

GDG Minna Google I/O Extended




Google I/O is an annual software developer -focused conference held by Google in San Francisco, California. Google I/O features highly technical, in-depth sessions focused on building web, mobile, and enterprise applications with Google and open web technologies such as Android , Chrome, Chrome OS , Google APIs, Google Web Toolkit , App Engine, and more. Google I/O was started in 2008. The "I " and "O " stand for input/ output , and "Innovation in the Open".

Developers Group around the world then organize events similar to the above at their chapter for people to attend This is called "I/O Extended".

 Live Streaming from the I/O in San Fransisco is a major part of the Extended event.

GDG Minna is Organizing its first I/O Extended event, for interested participant Click the link to register for the event
http://goo.gl/forms/CmOcGa5nAW

Unknown

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2015