WELCOME 2 GDG MINNA GDG I/O 2016 GOOGLE DEVFEST 2015 ALL ABOUT GOOGLE STAY CONNECTED WITH GDG MINNA

Tuesday 12 July 2016

GDG Minna I/O EXTENDED 2016


Google has created an initiative which helps augmenting this conference through various communities like the Google Developer Groups, Google Business Groups etc, titled as Google I/O Extended to different locations through interested organizers for the benefit of developers, students and start-up junkies around the world. I/O Extended events can be run in tandem with the actual I/O event, or can be run based on the timing that each local community feels suitable.

THE EVENT IS FREE!!!

AGENDAS
Introduction of Google I/O and I/O Extended
Recap of Keynote from Google I/O
Updates in Android N
Introduction to Firebase 
Presentation on API
How to be An Awesome Programmer
Fireside Chat With GDG Minna Teams


ENQUIRY CONTACT
08183969048,07031162515

Register by Clicking here 

Invite your Friends, Family and any body that is an enthusiast in technology. SEE YOU THERE

NOTE: Date, Venue and Time will be communicated to those that register, so please try and register 




Unknown

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2015